(01) The Masters Council (a.k.a "The Council") is comprised of selected individuals that are master level students
who have signed the oath and are fully dedicated towards the mission and purpose of the Budo Ryu Kai. Only those who have
been selected and have passed initiation are members of the council.
(02) The Council is a sacred sect that works in secret for the betterment of the Budo Ryu Kai.
(03) All decisions are made by Soke. However, when involved with major decisions that involves change or participation
with or from the Budo Ryu Kai, it is strongly recommended that Soke listen to the master's council to get a broader perspective.
(04) The Council is directly under Soke and can serve as official representatives of the Budo Ryu Kai for various training
events and public service activities.
(05) When a new Soke is chosen, they can immediately assume the position to continue the mission and purpose of the Budo
Ryu Kai. However, this transition is not complete until the previous Soke dies. The title after being chosen to be the next
Soke will be "Dai Soke" until the previous Soke dies. After the death of Soke, the new Soke takes full position.
(06) Outside of carrying out the responsibilities of preserving the organization, mission, purpose and transmission. The
council must always meet and vote for "hamon"; (excommunication). When a member of the organization has done something
dishonorable, the council must vote on the level of hamon to determine the action from the Budo Ryu Kai to the said individual.
Hamon is decided in three levels (1st - 3rd Degree). Details are in the writings of the Council Member Densho.
(07) Documented here are only a few of the rules and guidelines of the Masters Council. A complete list of responsibilities
and guidelines are written in The Council Member Densho, including all of the responsibilities and directives that oversee