(01) All instructors of the Budo Ryu Kai are set to a very high standard of excellence. As mentors, teachers and instructors
of "The Way". Complete loyalty, dedication, discipline and honor is absolute.
(02) Although not all of the "Budo Ryu Kai Dojo Rules"; and "Online Dojo Rules"; may apply to the
instructors, all instructors must understand and abide by the "Budo Ryu Kai Dojo Rules" and "Online Dojo Rules".
(03) No cross-training is allowed as instructors of the Budo Ryu Kai. This has always and will always be a rule with
no exceptions. To be an instructor in this organization, absolute loyalty is required and without compromise.
(04) All instructors must remain two ranks above (at a minimum) their students to be able to administer a test/rank promotion.
If the instructor is not 2 ranks/levels above their students, they will not be able to test their students till they advance
in their own personal training.
(05) Any instructor that has any questions, problems, incidents or needs temporary help because of special/unique situations
must get approval by Soke. If Soke is not available, then the instructor must get full approval from the council.
(06) B.R.N.D Group Leaders run official training groups and operate these groups as schools to provide instruction and
training to small units all over the world. This helps the Budo Ryu Kai grow internationally, staying to the mission and
purpose of the organization.
(07) Only active members of the Budo Ryu Kai can receive instruction; unless it is a public/social/community event that
was approved by the council. Outside of special events, never teach those who are not members of the Budo Ryu Kai.
(08) All Black Belt Ranks should be performed by Soke at the Hombu Dojo. Only in special specific circumstances will
- A student should see this as an honor to present their skills in front of Soke.
- Instructors should also see this as an honor to show Soke, how well they have done with their students staying true
to the mission and purpose of the organization.